The London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) is being phased out by the close of 2021. Financial institutions across the Middle East need to prepare to transition away from LIBOR to alternative benchmarks, by considering the following:
- Understanding the size and nature of your exposure to LIBOR;
- Have robust fall-back provisions in contracts referencing LIBOR; and
- Put in place a plan to transition to alternative rates.
Join PS Global and Finastra for Upcoming Event (Schedule is yet to be published) to find out how you should approach the conversion to ensure a seamless transition for your lending function.
We will cover the following topics during the one-hour webinar, with a Q&A session at the end.
Are you ready for the LIBOR transition?
- Update on LIBOR transition and recent market developments
- LIBOR transition approaches to adopt for Middle East-based FIs and Corporates
Impact on the lending sector
- How can you assess whether your current lending systems will be able to support the transition
- Demo of Finastra’s Fusion Loan IQ, Fusion LIBOR Transition Calculator